Thursday, November 20, 2014

THANKFUL PART 3

It is so nice this time of year to think about all of the comforts of home that make you smile, or in my case WAG! This week I am expressing my gratitude for some little things that just make me happy! For me it doesn't take much. I love to be toasty and warm. This is super important because I am almost hairless. Unlike a Husky or other big hairy dog, I am a small bald Chihuahua so I get chilled easily. Before you start thinking of how thankful you are for chili dogs, I need you to focus and get back on MY topic, which is about my comfort, not your food cravings! Anyway, I love, love, love anything that keeps me warm. I love the dryer because it warms up my blanket. I love the metal thing in the floor that spews out warm air! I love snuggling in my blanket and staying there all day long no matter who tries to get me to come out! ( I have been known to come out for food, but it should probably be warm too! Like a heated stick of Pupperoni. Yum! ) No one has ever heated up my snacks, but I am just including the idea in my theme of warmth! I am thankful for warm stuff. I bet you are too! Just so you know, I have first dibs on the dryer so your laundry will have to wait!

CHUCK
Totally Toasty

I know this is dangerous sitting in a dryer like this,
not in the James Bond way more like the stupid way,
 but I can't help it, it's soooo warm in here. If you could fit you'd try it too.
And this is me with the metal thing spews out warm air.
I love you metal thing…I wish I could take you outside with me.
Ok so here's a tip my adoring fans -
never fall asleep with your nose covered 'cuz you might miss dinner.
Your welcome…do you adore me more now?
I'm still adorable right?

No comments:

Post a Comment