Wednesday, November 26, 2014

THANKFUL PART 4

On this last and final blog of my thankful month, I must start out with what I am supposed to say…..

I am thankful for all of the love and kindness in the world: For all of the generous and thoughtful things that we all do for each other every day: For all of the random acts of kindness that make our days delightful.

OK, so does that sound like anything I would say? Not even if I was being tickled or coerced would I utter such words of mushiness. The truth is, the thing that I am most thankful for is FOOD. Any variety or kind of food that will fit in my little hungry mouth!
So let’s try it again using the correct and truthful words that I would use.

On this final blog of my thankful MOUTH……..
I am thankful for all of the food and food and food in the world. For all of the generous portions that are given to me every day. For all of the random pieces of food that I get off of the carpet that make my day delightful!

It is always better to tell the truth don’t you think?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

CHUCK
Promoting World Peace

And Whirled Peas

I have chosen a plate that is just about as big as my head…I think.
 I don't want to appear greedy or anything. I won't need the silverware though,
I am a practiced and professional snarfer…it's a gift and a skill, that I am thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Chuck and family!

    Deja, Justin, Amanda and Destiny

    ReplyDelete