Friday, February 13, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Will you be my Valentine?
and then you can buy me something from my Birthday list!
You wrote stuff down right? It is spelled H  A  M!
On February 16th, I will be turning sweet 6! If you ask my Mom, she thinks I am still acting like 6 months instead of 6 years. She is constantly awed and bewildered by my lack of maturity and personal growth as a dog. I still have ALL of my bad habits that I had at 6 months of age and I have added some new ones to my repertoire. I think that shows growth and maturity don’t you? I am just young at heart and I think that is an excellent trait for an aging 6 year old. I am hoping for a big birthday cake with my name written on top and candles made of Milk Bones. I would also like a can opener, an I-Phone, a portable heater and a step stool so that I can reach the handle on the refrigerator. Maybe a cooler filled with some tasty Chihuahua snacks, like ham! Are you writing this down? Please take a moment to do so. And just for the record, this is the first time I am mentioning my birthday in my blog, so we have some making up to do in the present department. I think that this blog should be retroactive so you owe me 6 presents. Yes you. Please do RUSH shipping or whatever to get my gifts to me on time. I am not having a public party this year, but maybe next year. I will then be able to add to my list of naughtiness and show off my personal growth.


CHUCK
Birthday Boy

PS: I am allowed to have more than one cake! Like maybe 6…….

No comments:

Post a Comment