Friday, February 6, 2015

TIME OUT!

Here's me at the beginning of my dream
I did it again…. I slept through the entire Super Bowl. I wanted to be awake during the potato chip eating section. I wanted to be included in the beer slurping contest. (Small Chihuahua beer mug for me please). I wanted to be there to do my Chihuahua ROAR when Katy Perry sang the tiger song. I would have even gotten a tiger outfit so that my roar would be more realistic. I wanted to bark my praise and howl my protests on the good and bad plays. I wanted to run circles around the living room on the touch down celebrations. 

All of these moments slipped by as I dreamed of chasing squirrels and stealing their food. I dreamt of big buffet tables full of my favorite snacks and treats and maybe there was a large ham at the center of the table. I don’t really remember now, but it was pretty good. Maybe my dreams were better than all of the Super Bowl stuff. 

There was only one winner in my dreams and it was ME! No overtime or coin tosses needed.  Sometimes our dreams are better than the real thing don’t you think? That is why they say “DREAM BIG”. This works for even small dogs like me.

CHUCK

Little Dreamer
This bag of chips is intercepted by ME

In my dream, the Broncos are actually in the Super Bowl and I am unstoppable in getting my potato chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment