Friday, February 27, 2015

HIGH RISE CHUCK

I am what like 6 feet tall? I could be looking at a new basketball career!
I like me as a taller dog. I am regal and impressive. I am intimidating and imposing. I can see it now….. All of the big dogs running from me in fright because I am bigger and better. I will now be able to see out windows and leap easily onto the big bed. I can jump onto the counter and snarf up all of my Dad’s prepared meals while his back is turned. I can open the refrigerator with ease and gobble up the cold snacks. I can almost reach the peephole on the front door and look that UPS guy right in the eye when he tries to sneak those packages onto my porch. Then I will bark and howl and he will drive off swiftly leaving a cloud of dust or snow depending on the season. I will be able to fill my own treat ball and get it down from the shelf that it sits on. Yes, I like my tallness. (Is that a word?) Who cares, I am tall now, I can do anything! Irish Wolfhounds beware…tall Chuck is here!

Chuck

Delusional Chihuahua 

No comments:

Post a Comment