Friday, March 13, 2015

DAYLIGHT SAVING WHAT?

IS THE SUN UP? DOWN? NOT THAT I REALLY CARE!
As a little dog without a watch, I must say that the whole concept of changing the time seems sort of silly. I watch my parents go around and change all of the clocks and I don’t know why. Was there something wrong with the other time? Do we now get something that we didn’t have before because the clocks are different? All I know is if you spend most of your time under a blanket, there is not a big concern over an extra hour of daylight. Day time, night time, who knows, it is dark under my blanket and it stays that way without me having to use my little step stool to change any clocks! Now I will say that we animals are confused as to whether it is dinner time or do we have to wait for a new time? Will we get fed earlier now that the clocks are different? Will we have a bigger dinner since there is so much more light to see what is going in our dishes? These are just some questions frolicking around in my little brain. I don’t expect any answers on this subject because I can’t imagine any reason to give up an entire hour of sleep, EVER! So whatever explanation you give will fall on deaf ears since I can’t hear much under my blanket anyway!

Chuck
No explanation needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment