Friday, March 6, 2015

SETTING A TREND

As a little dog, it is hard for me to be a pack leader or even a dog of influence, but there is one area that I have had a huge impact on my fellow dogs who share my housing space. You are probably thinking that they all want their own blog. No. You might then think that they wish they could scarf up their dinner as fast as me. No. The next option would be that they wish they could be as popular as me. No. They don’t seem to care about any of those things which is ridiculous of course. They should be envious of me and my success and wish that they could shrink themselves down to a cool Chihuahua size, but they are content with their mundane existence and have no aspirations beyond the next meal. (one that they can’t eat as fast as me) The thing that I am talking about involves howling. When I hear a noise or my parents are coming home, I tilt my little big head back and howl like a practiced coyote. It doesn’t take very long and the big dogs are doing it too. It is like a howling Broadway musical in my house and you can probably hear it from miles away. I am proud of this little influence that I have. I am the lead howler, the instigator and the choir director. It is an important job and I am just the dog to howl up to the plate if you know what I mean!


Chuck
Little Howler
Oooooouuuuooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment