Friday, March 27, 2015

STOP THE MADNESS...

My name is Daisy! If Chuck asks, you haven't seen me!
It happened again…. There was a little itty bitty tiny Chihuahua at my Mom’s work. The little creature was being carried around like a Princess, even going so far as to hide herself in people’s clothing. This is completely outrageous. I am the only Chihuahua allowed to be pampered and oohed and awwwed over. I am afraid that I am going to have to do something drastic: like hire armed guards to keep out the unwanted Chihuahua visitors.  I am thinking that a few Rottweilers and maybe a German Shepard or two might do the trick. I wonder how much they will charge me to keep out the rif-raf! Before I spend any money on security, maybe I will go with my Mom to work and pee on every surface possible. That should do the trick. It has not worked super well for me at home, but my Mom is always watching me! Why do you think she does that? Anyway, just a warning to the little dogs who are thinking of sneaking into my territory, you are facing security and pee, the likes of which you have never seen!

Chuck
Armed and Dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment