Friday, June 12, 2015

CHUCK'S SUMMER LINE UP...

I love summer. In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t have a lot of fur to keep me warm so I prefer the warmer months. I am going to be very creative and witty and give you a list of the things I plan on doing this summer using the word summer. Nifty huh?

S is for Sun! I am going to sit it the sun and watch my little underbelly get all tan and dark so I look like the Mexican that I am supposed to be.

U is for Unlimited Barbeques. I plan on having an outdoor cook out whenever I can. I am going to eat little steaks and burgers and maybe a little shish-ka-bob with all kinds of fun items organized together on a little stick.

M is for Margaritas! YUM! I plan on putting a small umbrella in my drinks so that I look like I am at a Chihuahua resort on a beach or small island. Hopefully, no one will ask me for my ID. I think I might be under the legal drinking age.

COULD YOU PLEASE FILL UP MY PITCHER AND
TAKE ME OUTSIDE? OH...  AND DO YOU HAVE A LITTLE STRAW?
M is for Many bags of potato chips. You can’t have summer without them. Plus they will go really good with my margaritas.

E is for Extremely Handsome. OK it isn’t really a summer plan, but since I am really handsome I thought I would include it.

R is for Racing which I will be doing in the back yard while dodging all of the weeds that are bound to pop up and try to eat me. Yikes. I don’t think I like the R very well. I am going to stick to all of the above things and skip the last letter.

I hope your SUMME plans are as fun filled as mine. Just remember, your plans should probably include food. It is just a suggestion. It’s not that you can’t have any fun without food, but considering who is writing this, it makes sense that it would be the most important thing!

Chuck
Beach Boy!                                                      The doggles are in memory of my
                                                                                           friend Bailey who made them a 

                                                                                                       a fashion statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment