Friday, June 19, 2015

LIFE LESSONS

CAN YOU SEE ME?
This could make for a great suspense movie. It was ME trapped in the closet again! Most of you know that my Mom feeds me in the little pantry-closet because she is worried that I will try to eat the other dog’s food. I am not sure why she distrusts me like this, but I eat wherever my food takes me. The other night my Mom put me in there and then forgot me. I could hear my Mom and Dad talking and the other dogs free and happy roaming through the house while I was trapped. What made it even worse was the fact that there are bins of dog food in there which I couldn’t open and my favorite dog biscuits were on a shelf that only a Great Dane could reach. This was slow Chihuahua torture and I was a little bit surprised that I, being as cute as I am could be forgotten. My parents must have been given a drug of some kind or were tied up somewhere and unable to come get me. There is no way that I could be forgotten. I finally scratched at the door and was set free. My Mom was extra nice to me after this happened. I am thinking that I could hang out in the closet for awhile if it means additional attention. This is one of those lessons in life. There is usually an upside to negative situations. I will try to remember this nugget of wisdom the next time that I don’t get something that I want. I am pretty sure I will forget….

CHUCK

What was this blog about?

YUP, I AM STILL IN HERE....HELLO?

No comments:

Post a Comment