Friday, June 5, 2015

LITTLE DOG BENEFITS

There are many reasons why little dogs are cool. First I am going to give you the reasons why it is great to be a small dog. Then I am going to tell you why you should be happy to have a small dog. (Did you see how I bolded the word have? I am really getting some good typing skills)

  • I like being a little dog because I can get a ride where ever I need to go. A little whine, a little paw and I am lifted up and carted off to my destination. It is like a little airplane ride on Chihuahua Airlines.
  • I can wear cool outfits and people think it is great. If a big dog were wearing the same outfit, people would feel sorry for them.
  • I get away with lots of stuff because honestly who is going to spank me? I am so little.
  • HERE I AM FLYING CHIHUAHUA AIRLINES
    FREE ROUND TRIP TICKETS AVAILABLE
  • When I bark, no one takes me seriously which is a mistake since I am so fierce. I can surprise my enemies and gain the upper paw.
You should want a little dog because…..
  • We have really small poop!
  • We look good in most carry on bags.
  • Can you say Chick Magnet?
  • When you get a little dog, everyone around you wants one too. Very trendy!
  • You can buy smaller treats that don’t take up much space. The same philosophy applies to toys, beds and dishes.
  • Did I already talk about small poop?

Anyway, I think I have given you plenty of good reasons to get a little dog. Good things come in small packages.
MY MOM WOULDN'T LET ME SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF MY POOP :(



CHUCK

Chuck Magnet


SEE...CUTE CLOTHES = CHICK MAGNET

No comments:

Post a Comment