Friday, September 11, 2015

ACCIDENTAL NOISES....

Do you ever make a little noise that you weren’t planning on making and you get embarrassed and hope that no one notices that it was you? I know. Me too. It is the accidental bark. Try as I might, it is out of my control. This usually occurs late at night when my Dad is asleep. My Mom sequesters the big dogs and lets us little dogs come out to play. This is also the time that I get my treat ball so I am a little bit excited. We know we are supposed to be quiet, but the barks just sneak out of my mouth without me even knowing. Cayenne is the worst. She lets out a bunch of unplanned barks and then my Mom gets out the squirt bottle. She then lets out a series of noises that no one would make on purpose. There are squeaks and yips and other high pitched annoyances that hurt my sensitive ears. Sometimes I don’t hear her noises as I am making some of my own. I do seem a little bit more in control with the impending threat of the squirt bottle. I clamp my little mouth closed and hope that nothing escapes. I know there is no real purpose to this blog. I just want you to know that it happens to everyone and you shouldn’t be embarrassed. Just get yourself a squirt bottle and you won’t have anymore unwelcome noises!

CHUCK

Soundproof
NO  NEED FOR THAT SQUIRT BOTTLE- THERE ARE NO NOISES HERE!
LOOK, I AM TOTALLY QUIET!

No comments:

Post a Comment