Friday, September 4, 2015

HOLIDAY CELEBRATION OF SLEEP

Another holiday makes its way into my life. This one is a little bit confusing. Are we celebrating labor? If so, what kind of labor is it? Why do some people have to work on Labor Day and others get to have barbecues and drink special stuff that makes them act silly? I for one am always in favor of holidays, but I want to make sure that I am on the barbecue end of the deal and not the one where I have to labor on Labor Day. It is hard work for me just climbing out of my furry bag every morning. I take a quick pee and I am ready for another nap under my blanket. Maybe we could have a holiday that celebrates sleeping. I think it would be the most popular holiday ever! Who doesn’t like sleep? I like sleep almost as much as I like ham and that is saying a lot! We could call it “Chuck’s Celebration of Napping” or “Chuck’s Special Sleep Day”. We could send out little fliers that say “Don’t go to work today! Nap with Chuck!” I’m telling you, this would be a big hit. Especially with all the poor people who got stuck working on Labor Day!
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME WHILE I AM WORKING!

Chuck
Sleep Enthusiast
Sleep Expert
Sleep Diplomat
All of the above…..


No comments:

Post a Comment