Friday, September 18, 2015

JOB DUTIES

I know that everyone is wondering what my day consists of besides sleeping and eating. I think some of you have possibly misjudged my level of responsibilities. So in this blog, I plan on setting the record straight so that I never have to hear these phrases again….. He’s lazy…..Wow he likes to sleep!...Does he ever come out from under that blanket?…..I have never seen a little dog eat so fast!…….I have never seen a little dog eat so much!  Ok, so you get the idea. It is these little comments that have damaged my reputation as a hard working Chihuahua. I have compiled a list of my daily activities and I think that you will see that I am a TYPE A – GO GETTER when it comes to working.
Early morning- I wake up to the obnoxious sound of big dogs barking- I then bark myself to say “Shut up big dogs, I am trying to sleep!”  (A little effort involved in that scenario)

I go outside where I pee for a solid 5 minutes without a break!

I am then taken to my pen where I have to move the blanket around in order to crawl underneath it without any of my little body sticking out. This involves a lot of turning, digging and other creative rotational moves.

I am again disrupted from my sleep when the trash has to go out. I have to bark and run my “fence line” until the trash bag has disappeared. I then have to repeat the previous step with the whole blanket thing.

HERE I AM IN MY PRE- TRASH BARK PREPARATION
Breakfast time! Yeah! (I am required to run from my pen to the closet)
I then repeat my blanket move again.
Non disclosed use of time
Dinner time! Yeah! (see above)

Treat ball time- I have to push my treat ball around the house and WAIT for the little nuggets to fall out. It takes FOREVER!

I then add on to my blanket routine by REALLY trying to dig a small hole in my bed.

Bed time- I am taken to my sleeping area with the other small dogs and I am required to LEAP into my bag before I get my bed time treat!

 Once a week, I slave over the keyboard writing my blog!
THIS IS AN UNDER THE BLANKET SURVEILLANCE  TECHNIQUE......
Do you see what I mean? Just one day is a crazy amount of work for a little dog! I hope that you SQUASH those rumors that you have heard and defend me now that you know the truth!!!

CHUCK

HERE I AM GETTING READY FOR THE BIG DIG!
Workaholic
THIS RIGHT HERE IS WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment