Friday, April 1, 2016

APRIL 1ST......

THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU TRY
TO STEAL MY HAM!
I want to discuss my plans with you and I know that you will be supportive. I am thinking of going to rehab to get off of my ham addiction. I must be stronger than the pork that calls to me and begs me to eat it. I know that I have a problem. I am admitting that I have a problem which is half the battle. I may switch to something a little less potent, like turkey or maybe even roast beef, but the ham has to go. It invades my dreams and when I am awake, I smell it even when it is not around. I am super snarky if anyone even looks at my ham and I will defend it with my ferocious bite and my big little dog attitude. OK so lots of the above stuff is true, but some of it not so much. I am not giving up my ham. This is where I say “April Fools!” You didn’t believe me anyway right?
CHUCK
The Fool For Ham!


Happy Birthday to Dr. Riecks:

I have known him since I was a little baby Chihuahua with a big head. (It took a little while for the rest of my body to catch up.) I have never tried to bite Dr. Riecks because I like him and I don’t say that about a lot of people you know. I am pretty picky when it comes to people and surgeons who might want to do some surgery on me when I have eaten something I am not supposed to. He is a great surgeon. I just don’t want any more of that stuff done on me. I will let some other dog experience his great skills and enjoy his dog loving attitude. I want to enjoy him while he gives me a snack or a pat on the head. He is also responsible for me not being fat. Yes it is true. There was a time when I was a little on the porky for a small dog side and he inspired my little weight loss plan that has been successful for me for a few years now. I personally would like to eat more food whenever I want, but I know that I am a role model to other short dogs and I need to do my part. He hasn’t forbidden me from eating ham so we can still be the best of friends. I hope he has a wonderful birthday and you should buy me lots of presents for his birthday. Did I say ME, I meant him. Really, I did.
 CHUCK
WE LOVE DR. RIECKS 
 Director of Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment