Friday, May 20, 2016

DEAR MOTHER NATURE

Ok, we have had this discussion and I don’t understand why the situation has not been rectified. First we had the never ending snow and now we have the annoying rain. You cannot expect me to go potty outside when there are drips and splashes and puddles that could swallow me up. I understand that the kitchen is not my personal bathroom, but until the outdoor facilities are upgraded, I can’t be responsible for where my poop ends up. Last year we had too much rain and we ended up with a river flowing through the back yard. Again, I am not comfortable being in a compromising position (pooping) and accidentally falling into the raging river. It is also demeaning to dogs to pee on something that is already wet. We need to make our mark, to claim the spot and to show off our perfect aim. You can’t do that when you can’t even see where you peed. I am just pointing out the obvious here. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Someone needs to talk to upper management and have my above concerns addressed.


Sincerely,

CHUCK
I AM READY FOR THE FLOOD WITH MY MULTIPLE FLOTATION DEVICES
AND THE RUBBER DUCKIES JUST MAKE ME LOOK GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment