Friday, May 13, 2016

PARDON ME....

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TABLE MANNERS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD!
The other night, my Mom came to retrieve me from my pantry. I had just finished my scrumptious meal of ham, vegetables and chicken noodle baby food. YUM! I licked the dish until it was spotless and then I licked it some more. When my Mom picked me up, I let out a monstrous burp. The walls rattled the windows shook and I am pretty sure all of the big dogs stopped whatever they were doing to stare at me. It was a really big burp. I have heard that in some countries it is a compliment to the chef to burp after the meal, so my compliments to the chef! I think everyone was surprised that the loud noise came out of little me. Honestly I was a little bit surprised myself. I am not going to make it a habit, but it was a one time anomaly that earned me some respect from my fellow four legged friends. I think they are hoping to someday let out a burp like mine. Now they have one more reason to be jealous of me. I am ok with that! I wonder if I should start farting more often? Hmmmmm

CHUCK

Mr. Table Manners

No comments:

Post a Comment