Thursday, May 5, 2016

CINCO DE CHUCKO

A few months ago I became an Irish Chihuahua but now that Cinco De Mayo is here, I am reverting back to my Mexican heritage. It is such a fun holiday while we share the festivities with all! I can even share it with dogs that aren’t my breed, even the ones that might try to eat me. I am not afraid on this festive day because we will be celebrating with chips and beer and all kinds of fun stuff that I am not supposed to have. I just want to take a moment to share with you the true meaning of Cinco De Mayo. It has a long history of importance, but the true meaning is 5 slices of ham with Mayo on a sandwich. Now you know why it is such a big day for me. This sandwich stands for all that I want out of my little dog life. I just wish that every day was my sandwich holiday. Enjoy it!

CHUCK
Mexican Dictionary of Holidays Expert

 
SO MY MOM TRIED TO GET A PICTURE OF ME WITH AN ALREADY MADE  SANDWICH
AND AS YOU CAN GUESS, IT DIDN'T WORK OUT VERY WELL.
I DID GET A COUPLE OF GOOD BITES BEFORE IT WAS SNATCHED AWAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment