Friday, April 28, 2017

INDECISION

HERE I AM OUTSIDE WITH A LITTLE PARKA THAT DOESN'T COVER MY FEET!

What the ham is going on? Isn’t this time for flowers and green grass and me running naked and free through them all? Oh no, it is time for snow! (that rhymed, did you notice?) Anyway, my big dog friends are like…..shed, don’t shed, yeah shed, no, no shedding. Their fur doesn’t know if it is spring or winter and the trees feel the same way. I personally don’t worry about the shedding thing because I don’t have much to shed. My daytime temperature of “under the blanket” keeps me at an even 70 degrees.  Let’s just move on to barbeques on the patio and nice warm evenings of hanging out with a little brewsky and a large ham sandwich. Now I am depressed because the ice surrounding the patio means none of the above will happen anytime soon. Whoever is on weather detail needs to fix this. Call me when you have done your job. I will be under my blanket until everything thaws out. 

CHUCK
WHY ARE WE STILL OUT HERE?
Weather related depression survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment