Friday, June 9, 2017

KING OF THE HOUSE


SUPER PITIFUL!
After dinner and after I have had a little post dinner nap, my Mom puts the big dogs in another room and we little dogs get to run around the house. I of course get my treat ball and Cayenne acts like an idiot with her fluffy ball. My Mom kicks it around for her and she screeches and yipes as she jumps, twirls and spins to catch the ball. Not that I am paying attention, but if I were I would say that she is pretty good and catches that stupid ball almost every time. Lacey finds her favorite spots to pee in the house and we all pretend like we don’t know she is doing it. She is a little bit sensitive so no yelling around Lacey. Geez- Anyway, the whole point of this story is that I am out and the big dogs are cooped up. It just feels satisfying to me somehow to see their big sad faces as I run by them gobbling up snacks from my ball. There is a gate between me and them so I can make little faces at them and do other annoying stuff and sometimes I even get them to growl at me. That is the best because, again, I am out and they are in. This is probably trivial and stupid, but I enjoy my evening Chihuahua power trip. My tip to you is for you to get yourself a treat ball and show off a little bit,
FROM THIS ANGLE, I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A BIG DOG- DON'T YOU THINK?

CHUCK
Inappropriately Powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment