Friday, June 23, 2017

YARD CREATURE

IT MAY LOOK LIKE I AM HAVING FUN, BUT THIS ISN'T LIKE A RIDE IN A CAR YOU KNOW!

The other night I went outside to do my business and there was something super scary in the back yard. I barked and growled to scare it away, but it just stayed there and didn’t move. My Mom finally came outside to see what was going on and then she started laughing and went back in the house. I just want to say that I was a little bit upset by this. Here I am protecting my house from an imposing intruder and my Mom laughs at me. I should be given a medal of courage or a public assembly or something. I think that if your dog alerts you to danger that you should praise them and give them ham. Next time, I will just hold my bark and stifle my growl until the giant creature takes over my house and then my Mom will probably yell at me for being so quiet. I don’t see an up side to this situation, do you?

CHUCK
THIS THING COULD BE TRYING TO EAT ME!
Fierce Protector
Guardian against the Wheelbarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment