Friday, June 2, 2017

THE NOSE KNOWS?

THIS IS  CLOSE UP OF MY NOSE. DOES IT LOOK OK TO YOU?
I think I might have a serious problem. Aren’t dogs supposed to be good smellers, snifffers and snooters? Well I think my snooter might be broken. My Mom drops treats in my dog bed in different places so that I can hunt them down, but I go right over them without sniffing them out. That is a problem right? What if my smeller is broken? Does this mean I can’t be a drug sniffing dog or a bomb sniffing dog or a dog who can track down a bad guy? I am horribly depressed now. I feel like my career choices have gotten very narrow. I can smell ham. That is a good sign and I am feeling much better now. I love the smell of ham and come to think of it I love all kinds of food smells. Maybe the biscuits have been camouflaged in some sneaky no smell sauce. Well now that my career choices have opened back up, I am going to take a nap and think about which one of those sniffing careers that I might want to apply for. I guess I won’t really be thinking about it while I am sleeping, but maybe when I get up…..

CHUCK
Bad Smeller

No comments:

Post a Comment