Friday, September 1, 2017

BRING YOUR KIDS TO WORK DAY

THREE IS FOR SURE A CROWD!
We got to go to work with my Mom and it was super exciting. She put two dog beds down for us but the girls insisted on squeezing into one bed. I spent my first hour trying to escape so I could run to Becky’s office, but no luck there. There is a window in the door and people were looking at us like we were a zoo exhibit which might not be far from the truth. Anyway, I finally crawled under the blanket and did my usual thing. That is the thing about being a good sleeper. You can just nap anywhere no matter who is gawking at you. I could have been more sociable I suppose, but nothing gets in the way of me and a good nap except for ham. I would even try to do some little Chihuahua tricks for a ham snack. Maybe I should spend more time learning tricks? Never mind, I am cute and that is the only trick I need!

CHUCK
Napping on the job

No comments:

Post a Comment