Friday, September 22, 2017

IS IT WORTH GETTING UP FOR?

SSHHHHH!

I want to dig a little deeper into life in this ultra- introspective blog for this week.  I feel like I may be coming across as a little bit shallow and not a deep thinker. Well I am a very cerebral Chihuahua. I ponder the important things in life. Do you have these times where you really think about stuff that means something to you? I am sure you are thinking about people who are important to you and maybe thinking about the great things you could do in your life. So, when you are sound asleep, what would be important enough for you to be woken up and not be mad about it? If someone brought you a present or if you won the lottery, would you be ok with rolling out of bed? If someone wanted you to mow the lawn or something, I am guessing that wouldn’t be ok. As I think deeply about this subject, I know that ham is the only thing I will wake up for and not be snarky. When you are choosing for yourself, please don’t pick ham. I already did that. 

CHUCK
Super Intelligent Deep Thinker

WHERE IS MY HAM?

No comments:

Post a Comment