Friday, September 29, 2017

GROUNDED!

THIS IS A NO CHUCK ZONE FOR ONE FULL WEEK!
Chuck has been grounded and will be unable to write his blog this week. After scarfing up his breakfast, he snarkily tried to bite me while I was taking him out of the closet. This is one of many instances where Chuck displays a lack of respect and a streak of arrogance that is not acceptable in our house. He can be charming and sweet, but that is not the dominant trend or how I would currently describe him. In order to punish him effectively, I must take things away that mean something to him. If he had a cell phone I would take it, but unfortunately, there are only a few weapons of correction at my disposal. The first is no ham for a week. This will for sure cause him some pain and discomfort. He also cannot write his blog which further inflates his little ego so he will be a hamless, unconnected dog for one week. We will see how all of this goes and I am sure that next week he will have some choice words to describe me, but I have just as many well chosen words to describe him. So there……………

Chuck’ Mom

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Chuck, Chuck, Chuck! Have you not heard that you must NEVER bite the hand that feeds you?! Such a naughty boy... I hope you will survive this "blogless" week as those that adore you will miss you. No more snarky behavior, please!

    ReplyDelete