Friday, October 27, 2017

CLASSY HALLOWEEN?

DO YOU THINK I WILL GET THREE SQUARE  MEALS EACH DAY DURING MY INCARCERATION?
In marking my five- year anniversary of blog writing, I think that my Halloween costume should be trendy yet fashionable. I would like to be dressed in something that makes people take a second look at my extremely cute face. Maybe a business suit or I could dress up as the Starbucks barista guy. I think that might be cool. I could also dress up as a fancy chauffeur or a butler. Perhaps I could dress up as someone famous like Lassie. The options are endless for me to really be something classy for Halloween. Unless my Mom has other ideas considering my recent behavior. She couldn’t still be mad could she?


CHUCK
Inmate #775
THIS IS NOT WHAT I WOULD PICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment