Friday, January 19, 2018

LEGEND OF LAZINESS

Every night I get my treat ball filled with scrumptious snacks. I roll it around on the floor and like magic, the treats fall out and I scarf them up. I have been doing this for years and it is one of the highlights of my day. The only thing that would make it better is if there was a giant ham in my ball that would spill out for me to eat. Anyway, I really enjoy this, but sometimes it is exhausting pushing around a stupid ball. Why can’t I just get the snacks without all of the work. Lately, I push my ball around for a few minutes then I give my Mom that look. You know the one that says “hey, could you please help me out here?” She is so enamored with my charming cute looks that she will sometimes shake the remainder of the treats out for me. Am I good or what?

CHUCK
DO YOU SEE WHY I GET STUFF?
Charming Chihuahua or Master Manipulator?

No comments:

Post a Comment