Friday, January 12, 2018

SNORE LIKE A LION!


NO NOISES HERE!!! TOTALLY QUIET.....
My Mom was totally lying to me! She said that she heard me snoring and that I sounded like a mewling kitten. I am really offended. If I snored, which I don’t, I would sound like a Great Dane or another big dog with a wicked deep snore. There is no way that I could sound like a kitten or cat or any feline. Well maybe a mountain lion, but that would be it. I think my Mom is just pulling my tail and trying to push my buttons. (I don’t know where my buttons are, but you better leave them alone!) Anyway, I am now trying not to sleep when my Mom is around so that she can’t make up stories about my sleeping habits. I think it is rude for people to jest with such a personal thing! Just know that if you hear stupid stories from my Mom, they probably aren’t true. 

CHUCK
Cat Napper

No comments:

Post a Comment