Friday, January 5, 2018

FAD FRONT-RUNNER

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF MY BRILLIANCE

It shouldn’t surprise you to know that everyone wants to be like me. I do something and wa-la, everyone else is doing it too. I am revered amongst so many that it is hard for me to wrap my big head around the concept of being so influential. My latest example is my pen mate Cayenne. She used to sleep on top of me (very annoying) but now she has figured out the under the blanket thing. It is a super good plan and now she has followed my lead and gets under the blanket every chance she gets. I am glad that I could help her be more comfortable and it just makes my head a little bit bigger because I did it first!

CHUCK
Blanket Bandwagon Leader
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL CAYENNE IT IS ALL THE WAY UNDER- SHE IS DOING IT WRONG!
LACEY NEEDS TO LEARN THIS TOO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment