Friday, June 8, 2018

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK…..IT COULD BE CHUCK


CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? 
Ha Ha Ha, very funny. My Mom came up with that title and isn’t she the creative comedian? I personally was not in favor of doing this particular blog. You see I am the one everyone was laughing at and I didn’t find it funny at all. When I visited my Mom’s work, some of the nurses thought it would be fun to have me try on the beak muzzle. First of all, I shouldn’t have to wear a muzzle. I only bite people that I don’t know very well. Second, the whole beak thing is ridiculous for a dignified Chihuahua like me. I should have a bling muzzle or a ham muzzle. That would be cute. Do me a favor and do not laugh at my picture. I am trusting you to do the right thing here!
YOU BETTER NOT LAUGH AT ME, I WILL BITE YOU.....
ONCE I GET THIS STUPID THING OFF!

Chuck
Not funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment