Friday, June 15, 2018

WHO IS THE BARKER IN THE WINDOW?

A few blogs ago, I told you how we were relocated in our house. Well we are now by a window and I was unaware that summer protocol includes putting a fan in the window. The one right by me...where I am trying to sleep....under my blanket. Now I am constantly concerned with what might be outside of the window. It could be a bunny or a mouse or a lady bug or a Chihuahua kidnapper. Since I am not sure which thing is out there, I just keep barking to let whatever it is know that I am inside the window and I am fierce. The big dogs are total slackers and sleep through my entire barking bonanza! My little barker is even getting tired. I am thinking that the fan should go in a less populated area where I don't have to even know it is there. Out of sight, no more barking. Isn't that how the saying goes?

CHUCK
FAN of barking
I STOPPED BARKING LONG ENOUGH TO GET MY PICTURE TAKEN.
THEN, BACK TO WORK FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment