Thursday, June 21, 2018

NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS

HEY NANNY, MY DISH IS EMPTY!
This past weekend, my parents decided to leave us for the evening. I know that we had a bigger breakfast than normal so they were obviously expecting their abandonment to last well into the night. As it was, we didn’t get dinner until 10:30 and I was famished. This experience leads me to believe that I might need a Nanny. I am now accepting applications for this position. I think it is appropriate for me to have someone to dote on me when my parents are unavailable or just too busy to meet my most immediate needs and desires. These are some of the questions that will be asked in the interview so write them down. This way you will be prepared for the Chihuahua inquisition.
How do you feel about ham?
Do you think that ham is its own food group?
Would you distribute ham to all of the dogs in my house or would you just give it to me?
Would you run to the grocery store if the ham stash were getting low?
All applicants will be required to audition for me which will basically test your ability to get the food in the dish quickly and efficiently with no spills. (Hint, you should always feed me first!)
You will also have to pass a ham drug test. If large amounts of ham are found in your system, you will be disqualified from applying. This would suggest that you like ham too much and can’t be trusted to give it to me. I know there will be hundreds of interested applicants, but don’t be discouraged. You could be the right fit!

CHUCK
Potential Employer- YIKES!
IT IS STILL EMPTY, YOU ARE FIRED!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment