Friday, April 12, 2019

IS THERE A HAM TAX?

WHERE IS MY ACCOUNTANT?
It is tax time and as I labor over my pages and pages of taxes, I am a little bit concerned about how much I am going to have to pay this year due to my excessive ham habit. As I am trying to itemize my expenses, ham is at the top of the list. I am also worried about a sleeping tax. If so, I am going to owe big time. There also could be a blanket tax that will send me to the poor Chihuahua house. I think that I shouldn’t have to pay taxes because I am little and I don’t have any money. That is what I am planning on telling the government when they come to lock me up. If you have any other suggestions to guarantee my freedom, please let me know or you may never see this blog again. 

CHUCK
Over taxed!

WHAT IF I CAN'T AFFORD MY HAM?


No comments:

Post a Comment