Friday, April 19, 2019

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU!

HAPPY HAM EASTER!!!!!
Every year for Easter, I ask for a basket of ham. This year I am going to ask for two baskets of ham. I know you are wondering how I could expect twice as much ham as my usual gift? My answer is that I am feeling a little more love this year. I am thinking that my parents are adoring me a little bit more than usual. You are also wondering if I have changed my behavior and tweaked my naughtiness a little, but the answer is no. I am still rotten and naughty, but I think that because I am so cute my parents can’t help but love me like crazy. I may not be as cute as a little Easter bunny, but I am a close second. You should try to be more cute and just watch the love roll in! Put some bunny ears on and maybe you can get two baskets of your favorite food!

CHUCK
Not a chocolate bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment