Friday, February 28, 2020

SQUALLER!

IF I AM A SQUALL, SHOULD I BE HIDING FROM MYSELF?
We recently had a weather phenomenon called a squall. This was a snow squall, not an ocean one. So it is a swirly snow thing that makes visibility bad and gets people all upset because driving is difficult and stuff like that. I am a little bit concerned that I am somehow attached to this squall thing because my Mom frequently calls me a “little squaller” Are these things related? Does my Mom see me as some whirling dervish weather abnormality? Are people unable to drive after being around me? I just need to know. Maybe I am more important than I know. All the news channels will be covering me and my impact on people. Don’t worry. I will still be the humble Chihuahua that you love.

squall
/skwôl/

noun
1.      a sudden violent gust of wind or a localized storm, especially one bringing rain, snow, or sleet.
"low clouds and squalls of driving rain"
Similar:
gust
storm
blast
flurry
shower
gale
blow
rush

No comments:

Post a Comment