Thursday, February 13, 2020

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.....

THIS IS ME AS A HANDSOME LOVE DOG!

Love is in the air....what does that mean? Does love float around or hang out over your head? I am not sure, but I love ham and it is not in the air, it is in my belly! My Mom loves me, but I don't see that in the air either. I see it when she gives me ear scratches or a little rub down. So no more of this air stuff. I want something more tangible and obvious. For Valentines Day, I would like my usual "Heart o' Ham." It is a large heart box full of ham. (The chocolates have been removed for my safety)
If you see some love in the air, let me know and I will convert it into something you can eat!

CHUCK
HERE IS A PICTURE OF LOVE IN THE AIR! IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HAM!
Love Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment