Friday, February 7, 2020

JUST A LITTLE PILL

THIS IS ME WHEN I HEARD I HAD TO TAKE PILLS-
BEFORE I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE PILL POCKETS!
Have you ever had to take pills? Pills that taste yucky? I know it is not fun and I can't wait until I am pill-free. Luckily I don't taste the yucky pill because my Mom wraps it in a pill pocket. These are yummy, stinky treats that have a trap door where little pills can be hidden. These little snacks are the best. My current flavor is peanut butter. If you have to take a pill, be sure to make your own pill pockets. You could wrap them in ham, hide one in a burrito, maybe even on a slice of pizza. Surround that nastiness with some good flavors and you will be a happier person. Do you think that I could still get the pill pockets without the pills in it? I would like that. And don't worry, you can still have your pizza even if you aren't taking any pills!

CHUCK
Medicated Snacker

No comments:

Post a Comment