Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Dutchess

It is so nice to know that I am not the only dog who has had to have a surgery. There was a furry dog who came to Colorado Canine Orthopedics where I hang out with my Mom sometimes. She had a broken frong leg and was pretty upset about it. She was in a cage snarling and growling. If I did this I would be reprimanded with the usual “Chuck, stop being a Chihuahua” Like I can help it.
Anyway, Dr. Riecks, a canine orthopedic surgeon, did surgery on her broken leg and then someone sent her home with me. Are you kidding? Her name is Dutchess and she thinks she is royalty or something. Since her leg is no longer broken, she does seem to be getting a little bit nicer. Last night she shared her toy with me. I tried to eat it and then she took it back. I think she likes me…..

Chuck
The Quasi Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment