Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving is a special time of the year where families get together and share love, laughter and food. The smells are just too much for me. I know that the holiday was created with me in mind. Scarfing to your heart’s content with no regard for later consequences. The whole pie thing is perfect and I picture myself fitting perfectly inside a pie pan and eating my surroundings. Yum. I know that the leftovers are also meant for me because you people had your chance to eat! Now it is my turn.

When I was a puppy, my Mom had a hard time getting me to eat. No really, it is true. She actually went to the trouble of cooking turkey for me because it always worked. Even though I am not quite as picky now, I am still a turkey fan. So Thanksgiving brings back those puppy-hood memories. Just thinking about it makes my stomach growl. I am thankful for Turkey Day!
Chuck
Talkin’ Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment