Friday, November 30, 2012

A Rat in the Cupboard


 
So if the cupboard door is open and no one is looking, wouldn’t you climb in there and have a look around? That’s what I thought too. There is some cool stuff in there. Pots and pans which I know sometimes have food in them, cooking spray for food and food containers that were depressingly empty, but you get the idea.

Well, you would have thought that I stole a steak off the grill or something. (not that I could reach the grill) My mom was squealing at me to get out. The other dogs were sticking their big heads in the cupboard doors to see if there was a rat in there. They were so disappointed that it was just me. The next time I see a cupboard door open, I will make sure there is something in there worth getting in trouble for.

Chuck
The Culinary Investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment