Friday, December 28, 2012

Chiquita Chuck


When I was just a pup, Dr. Bauer was eating a banana. He noticed my interest and held it out to me. I took one bite and was hooked. I got a few more bites before he selfishly tried to take it back. I made a pitiful sound and he gave me some more.
 
This time, I grabbed it with my paws and didn’t let go. Dr. Bauer said that I should just keep it now that I had touched it with my feet. He was ok sharing when I was biting it, but not when I was holding it?

Either way, I got to keep the banana. I love them to this day, but I will always remember the first one that I stole, I mean that was given to me.

Chuck
Chiquita Banana Bandit

1 comment:

  1. Chuck is certainly one of the more entertaining "people" here at the specialty center. While politely sharing food is not one of his attributes, no one can deny his enthusiasm for food, particularly ham.

    ReplyDelete