Friday, December 21, 2012

Ho Ho Holy Chihuahua - I love Christmas when the giant Santa Chihuahua brings gifts for all of the good dogs in the world. Oh, wait according to my Mom and various other people and dogs who know me, that might not include me. Do you think that I am on some bad dog list somewhere and will be deprived of all of the holiday gifts and treats? I think not.

So every now and then I pee where I am not supposed to. That could happen to anyone. So what if I get a little nippy when my nails are being clipped. I have heard that people do this too. And ok, I have been known to be snarky to my fellow dog friends when they want one of my toys. They are MY toys.

Overall, I am loving and cute. Maybe more cute than loving, but I could crank up the love in the month of December. How far does this list go back anyway? I am going to continue to howl when I hear Christmas music and hope that the Santa Chihuahua brings me stuff. If I am left out on Christmas day, I can pout and hold a grudge for ridiculously extended periods of time! This will bother my Mom who will then go out and get me stuff just to see me be happy again. I am expecting a full stocking this year. How about you?

Chuck
Makin’ a list, checkin’ it twice – Chuck, naughty and nice…

Chuck and Cayenne ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment