Friday, December 7, 2012

Before I came along, my Mom only had big dogs, so I was a nice addition to the dog family. That is until I tried to play with the big dogs and I was the perfect height to sniff their underparts, so my Mom got worried about me being stepped on. She looked and looked for a friend for me who was closer to my size and finally found Cayenne.

She is a Chihuahua also and was so happy to come live with me when my Mom got her from a rescue in New Mexico. We love to snuggle under the blankets together and then for fun we fight like dogs and dogs. She comes to Colorado Canine Orthopedics with me about once a week. The building we are in has different businesses that make up the Veterinary Specialty Center. We like to go visit the other people in the building since they tell us how cute we are and stuff like that.

One of our favorites is the dog dentist, Dr. Tony Woodward. He brings us ham. He wrote a little poem for us, it goes like this…. “A little ditty about Chuck and Cayenne, we’re in dog day care please bring us some ham!”
Chuck
Cougar Mellancamp

No comments:

Post a Comment