Friday, April 26, 2013

Don't Compost, I'll EAT it !!


Do you know that there is a bag somewhere in your house that has really cool stuff in it? It is usually plastic and smells kind of funny, but good. People try to take it from you and you must stand up for yourself and let them know that it belongs to you. It is my trash, not yours. I found it and I am not letting you take it. I can even get in the trash bag if it is left unattended and I am then surrounded by the intoxicating aromas and I snarf whatever I can get. When my parents try to take out my trash, I bark and carry on so that they will leave it where it is most convenient for me. So far this hasn’t worked. The trash goes out the door and I never see it again. I’m sorry that this is kind of a sad story, but one that has to be told. Don’t let anyone take your trash. It will be gone for good. I’m just sayin’…..

Chuck
Trash Man       

No comments:

Post a Comment