Friday, April 12, 2013

Lettuce Love


I am a super healthy eater. I love all kinds of healthy stuff like fruit, (refer to previous banana blog) vegetables and even bean sprouts, but one of my most favorite healthy treats is lettuce. OK, so I know it is for the bunny rabbits, but I asked them and they don’t mind sharing with me. Cayenne even eats lettuce sometimes though she holds it in her mouth for ridiculously long periods of time in fear that I will steal it from her, which I would. It is best eaten fresh, right out of the fridge, if you can just get someone to open the stupid lettuce drawer. I don’t need dressing or croutons on my lettuce, but I would still eat it if someone went to all the trouble to spruce it up for me. This would probably have to be a well choreographed accidental salad dropping for me to ever indulge in a real salad. I will stick to my lettuce drawer salad and I must eat it quickly so the rabbits don’t get it. They could just hop over and take what belongs to me. I don’t think so. I need roughage and greens too.


Chuck
Lettuce Crisper


No comments:

Post a Comment