Friday, April 19, 2013

Seems I've Always Had a Big Head


There have been some more requests for my puppy photos, but I have been reluctant to release these photos as my head appears to be really large. I now know that it was just that my brain was really big compared to my body at the time, but now I have kind of evened out. My Mom took me to Colorado Canine Orthopedics almost every day when I was just a wee pup. She wanted me to be socialized at a young age. I would visit Internal Medicine where I overheard some of the Doctors discussing my large head. This was fairly traumatic to me at that young age, but now I am over it. If they give me treats when I visit, I can forgive just about anything! So enjoy the photos of my big head and if you are going to make fun of me, you better have a treat in your pocket.
 
Chuck Headstrong
   

No comments:

Post a Comment