Friday, April 5, 2013

No tanning booths for me..... - Coppertone Chihuahua


The sun is warm, the sun is bright. I love sitting in the sun. My Mom has to keep me out of it sometimes cause my underbelly actually gets tan. I don’t care about that, I just like the way it makes me feel. You can find me anywhere in the house where there is a sliver of sun coming through. All I need is a lawn chair and a cold drink and I can sunbathe with the best of them. I wonder if they make little sunglasses in my size? Or maybe some doggie suntan lotion for my golden brown belly. Maybe I could get a little hat too? From my native country, I think they call that a sombrero. Great, now I need accessories. Please let my Mom know that I need more stuff! At least I am not planning on going to college.

Chuck
Coppertone Chihuahua


No comments:

Post a Comment