Friday, May 24, 2013

Chuck's Idol Chatter


Everyone has a hero right? Even someone as selfish as me can see the benefit of having someone to look up to. (I pretty much have to look up to everyone, but you know what I mean) Sabre is my hero. He is a yellow lab and he runs the house. All of the big dogs know that he is the one in charge so they follow him around and stuff like his servants. I would never tell him how much I want to be like him when I grow up because he doesn’t need any additional admirers. He sometimes acknowledges me with a “get away from me” bark or an “I could eat you in one bite, you little rodent” growl. I think he likes me. He just can’t let the other dogs see him giving me attention and stuff cause they might not respect his Alpha role if we were friends. I did make the mistake a few times of trying to hump his leg. I figured it was my chance to move up the dog ladder of importance. This did not turn out well for me as I got the bark and the growl with a higher intensity than usual. Maybe I will just be Sabre’s secret admirer. I think that will be safer for me.

Chuck
Secret Stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment