Friday, May 17, 2013

Don’t Rock the Boat Chuckie….


So remember in one of my previous blogs, I told you about the rock I ate and that I had to have surgery to take it out. Well….I ate a rock again. Actually, I ate a few rocks. I didn’t have surgery this time, but it wasn’t a very fun experience. It started with me barfing and then my Mom figured out that there was something wrong with me and then she got all worried. She talked about calling one of the doctors that she works with, but it was kind of late. I was doing a lot of down dog, which is my favorite Yoga pose, but in this case, I was just trying to make my stomach feel better. I was burping and my stomach was making all kinds of weird noises. I couldn’t get comfortable and my Mom was really upset. She was going on and on about what I could have eaten. How did she know? Anyway, the next morning I was feeling a little bit better, but still not great. Then it happened. I had to poop. I went outside to focus on my task and there was my Dad watching me. I was a little bit distracted, but I had to finish. When I had finished, I ran inside the house but I saw my Dad going over to MY poop. I couldn’t believe it. I ran back outside and sat by him and there was the evidence to convict me. Right there were the rocks that I had eaten the day before. BUSTED! My Dad then said I was as dumb as a rock. I think that was uncalled for, don’t you? I think that I will focus on dog toys for a while and lay off the rocks. My Mom says that she hopes I learned my lesson. I hope that my parents stop watching me poop.

Chuck
Rock Star 


No comments:

Post a Comment