Friday, May 31, 2013

Horsin’ Around…..



Sassy

There are lots of choices when you are looking for something smaller than usual. There are mini-vans and mini-doughnuts and mini-marts, but the best choice for a mini is in the animal world. I myself am a mini-dog. I act sort of like a real dog, but I am really small. I get small bones, small toys, small kibble and a small bed. Where I live, we also have a mini-horse. She is quite a bit bigger than me, but she is super small in the horse world. Like me, she likes her food and has to watch her weight. Like me, she has a little bit of an attitude. Unlike me, she likes to escape from her pen. My Mom calls her Houdini horse. She has escaped many times and our mailman had to call and let us know that she was out running around in someone else’s pasture. I am not quite that adventurous. I like to stay close to my food, I mean my loving family. Her name is Sassy. If I were a girl dog, that could be my name. I am actually surprised that I didn’t get named “Trouble” or “Bad Dog”. Those are just my nick names. Sassy likes to chase the big horses around and she kicks them in the shins with her little horse hooves. I don’t spend much time with her since she likes to kick. If I did hang out with her my new name would be “Chihuahua Football”. I think I like my name better don’t you?

Chuck
Mini-me


No comments:

Post a Comment